AXTAL IS EUROPEAN REPRESENTATIVE FOR CROVEN SPACE CRYSTALS
AXTAL is now authorized supplier for high-reliability quartz crystal units for space applications manufactured by the CROVEN CRYSTALS, which is located in the ESA member country Canada.
CROVEN CRYSTALS has a long heritage for space-qualified quartz crystals and can deliver AT- and SC-cut crystals to ESA specifications or customer-specific requirements.
More details will follow shortly.
NEW AXTAL CATALOGUE 2017
Please study our new catalogue 2017, which appeared recently. It can be downloaded here.
19" MODULES FOR FREQUENCY DISTRIBUTION
With its new 9000 Series AXTAL offers a set of 19" modules for distributing a standard frequency in a lab or production environment
AXDA9000: Low Noise Selective Distribution Amplifier with 16 outputs.
This can be fed with different Frequency Sources:
AXIOM9000: Ultra-Low Noise OCXO module with 3 Outputs
AXRB9000: Ultra-Low Noise Rubidium Standard
AXGPS9000: GPS Disciplined OCXO (coming up soon)
MINIATURE LOW-POWER OCXO WITH SHORT WARM-UP TIME
For portable, mobile and other applications, where ultra-short warm-up time and lowest power consumption are of prior importance, AXTAL hase introduced its new AXIOM37 -Series, which we are offering in close cooperation with the company Magic Xtals.
The following variants are available:
Miniature series in a 15x15 mm package:
- AXIOM37-8 frequency range 8 MHz to 100 MHz with HCMOS-Ausgang,
- AXIOM37-8LG (8 MHz to 100 MHz) with low "g-Sensitivity" (sensitivity against vibration),
- MXO37/8P (8 MHz to 150 MHz) with very low phase noise
DIL14 size compliant series (20x15 mm):
- AXIOM37-14LP (8 MHz to 120 MHz) with very low profile of only 8 mm,
- AXIOM37H-14, for higher frequencies 30 MHz to 300 MHz,
- MXO37/14P (8 MHz to 150 MHz) with very low phase noise
SMD variants of these models are also available on request